Inscrit le: 11 Aoû 2018
Messages: 1 204
|Posté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:34 (2018) Sujet du message: SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing & Generation 2019
|SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing & Generation 2019
SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing & Generation 2019 | 506.3 mb
SOFiSTiK is pleased to announce the availability of Reinforcement Detailing & Generation 2019. The main purpose of the powerful tool 'SOFiSTiK Reinforcement for Autodesk Revit' is to enable the engineer to develop 3D reinforcement of reinforced concrete structures in three-dimensional space using Autodesk Revit.
What's new in SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Generation 2019:
The 3D rebar model created by SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Generation shall serve as an automatically generated recommendation which fulfills the required reinforcement and which can be modified and further refined by the user.
Design requirements from construction codes and company standards can be controlled by user-defined rules similar to the approach used in expert systems. Visualization of existing and required reinforcement further support users to ensure their quality of work.
SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Generation reads analysis results directly from the SOFiSTiK database (.cdb) as well as from Autodesk Revit Results Packages.
It is worth mentioning the software is not oriented to create reinforcement with a predefined configuration, in these cases other means can be used to accelerate the modeling process such as the Revit Extensions.
What's new in SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing 2019:
SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing significantly accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets from 3D models in Autodesk Revit. The product consists of software and a set of families, which can be modified to meet local or company standards. Easily create bar lists, bending schedules, and cut lists for wire meshes.
With the latest SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing 2019, you'll experience increased productivity and performance, thanks to these new features:
- All Shapes tool to place all shape details together in a drawing view.
- Enhanced DOCX reinforcement schedule for varying rebar sets, a new cut list for fabric sheets, and more.
- Warning Workflow to check and find the corresponding elements in the project.
- Consistent support of free form rebars, and new shapes for column corbels and beam supports.
- Bending machine interface in BVBS format.
- Tendon Workflow to create, tag and detail tendons.
- Differentiation of �Male/Female" for Coupler.
- Split tool support for rebar arcs and rebars in various levels.
- Copy reinforcement into multiple elements with annotation, details, and dimensions.
- Tag placement settings for the detailing tools (e.g. Hide and Tag).
- Browse tool highlights all corresponding shapes and details.
- Workflow/Productivity > Support of RETURN/SPACE to finish selection.
SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing 2019- release notes
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the rebar multiplier to count the correct quantity in the docx schedule.
- Fixed an visibility issue in the rebar shape detail families that was hiding a segment length in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in corrupt rebar spacer. The Spacer is not a rebar container anymore.
- Fixed several issues to further support the new Revit free form rebar object.
- Fixed an issue that was causing dimension deviations during the custom fabric workflow.
- Fixed serveral issue to furhter improve the new copy reinforcement with annotaions and details workflow.
- Fixed an issue in worksharing projects that was causing wrong sheet assignments while copying and synchronysing to the central model.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing to print the rebar weight of the whole mark in the docx bending schedule.
- Fixed an issue that was placing the shape details of multiplanar rebar far away from desired placement point in the view.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Tag All tool to tag certain rebars in certain views.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing to update the shape details of bent fabrics properly.
- A new message has been implemented in case a rebar shape detail has to be deleted for any reason (e.g. changing the shape code via sketch mode).
- Fixed an issue in the marks per host mode that was preventing to show the rebar member in the schedule (plb).
- Fixed an issue that was preventing rebars with varying segment legnths and shape code 99 to show as variable in the schedule (plb).
- Cut list for fabric sheets in the reinforcement schedule (DOCX)
- Bending machine interface in BVBS format
- Extended Shape Images for Revit schedules and the reinforcement schedule (DOCX)
- All Shapes tool to place all shape details together in a drawing view
- Freeze and Unfreeze all rebars of the desired sheet or host together
- Workflow/Productivity > Support of RETURN/SPACE to finish selection
- Additional Tag placement options for the Hide and Tag tool
- Improved segment and total lengths calculations and representation of bent fabrics
- Differentiation of �Male/Female" for Coupler
- Tendon Workflow (Create + Tag and Detail tendons) to support the new application SOFiSTiK Infrastructure Extensions
- New Notification in case a warning has raised and improved workflow to find the corresponding element in the project.
About Reinforcement Detailing & Generation. SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing significantly accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets out of 3D models in Autodesk Revit. The product consists of software and a set of families, which can easily be modified to meet local or company standards. Creation of bar lists, bending schedules and cut lists for wire meshes is included as well.
SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Generation automatically generates a 3D rebar model inside of Autodesk Revit based on computed analysis and design results. The rebar model provides an automatically generated proposition of reinforcement layout which fulfils the reinforcement requirement and which can be freely modified. Design requirements from construction codes and company standards can be controlled by user-defined rules similar to the approach used in expert systems. Visualization of existing reinforcement vs. required reinforcement provides a clear indication whether adequate reinforcement has been provided.
SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Generation is not a substitute for Autodesk Revit Extensions as both complement each other. Connections between elements (e.g. wall to slab) are not fully catered in this version, nor are constructional reinforcement.
About SOFiSTiK. SOFiSTiK is Europe's leading software developer for analysis, design and detailing of building and infrastructure projects worldwide. Today, employing more than 70 people, we are one of the leading software developers for Finite Element Software in the construction industry, as well as for integrated detailing software based on Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit. SOFiSTiK's subsidiary and Authorized Training Center BiMOTiON provides training and consulting for all aspects of implementing BIM workflows.
Product: SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing & Generation
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Revit 2019
Size: 506.3 mb
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
bcvb cv b